Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Curriculum maps

This week, I got an email from Nathan on the moretprs list. He had tried to post his curriculum maps to the list, but it won't allow attachments, so I asked him to send it directly to me.

When I finally got around to opening it, it was amazing! Our district is REALLY pushing common formative assessments and GLEs and powered standards, etc. I was having a really hard time figuring out how to take what I do in the classroom and making that fit into these little boxes where traditional teachers write -ir verbs. He did an extraordinary job of making that fit. I feel good about it and hope to take what he has done and make it fit with my curriculum. It will also really really really help me to have something to give to the high school teachers who are not very excited about my TPRS "experiment"


After years of requests for this, I am going to share them here.  If you are the owner of this information and want me to take it down, please let me know!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6



17 comments:

  1. Hi! Is there any way I could get a copy of the curriculum maps? I am developing a TPRS curriculum 6-12 (Spanish 1-AP) and don't know where to start! Thank you :)

    laurenodum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you send me a copy of the maps as well? I could use them for the same reason why you needed them......high school teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! It is on my work server, so I will leave a note to myself to email it to you once I get back to school August 9th. Will that work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind sending it to me as well? I would appreciate all the help I can get as a new teacher. Thanks!! k.anders315@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to bother you but could you also send me the curriculum map you have mentioned in this post. It would be very helpful glenirvin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed a scanned copy to you! Let me know if you don't get it. Chris, I don't have an email address for you, but if you email me at ehayles at liberty.k12.mo.us, I'd be happy to send it to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if you would ask Nathan to post his maps somewhere where we could look at them without you having to email each one of us. profesorpereira58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening,

    I stumbled across your blog as I was searching for Spanish TPRS curriculum maps. My school has asked me to rewrite our Spanish curriculum, utilizing the TPRS method, in alignment with the GLEs and all that jazz. Would it be possible for you to email me the curriculum maps you have mentioned in this post, please? My emails are nichol_einsiedel@yahoo.com or einsiedel-nichol@trojans.k12.mo.us

    Thank you in advance!
    Nichol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe that I have emailed everyone who asked. If you asked and have not received the maps, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi could you possibly email this map to me! I am redoing my curriculum map. I been using TPRS for a year now but havent figured out how to map a curriculum map for it. My email is maestrataveras@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch in advance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, could you please send me the curriculum map as well? Thank you! jpaetz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, could you also send me the curriculum map at robmeg@verizon.net? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just sent these out. Let me know if you didn't get them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I too am working with my department to develop curriculum maps for all levels! So far, it's nothing but overwhelming! I'd love to see what you have! hoopesk@usd204DOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Could you also send me copies of the curriculum maps? I'd like to see how they differ from the way we currently have our maps written at my school. Thank you so much! speak2you3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going to try and share this with you through google drive... I'm hesitant to do it, but that way anyone who stumbles upon this can easily access it. If Nathan sees this and wants me to take it down, I will...

    ReplyDelete