Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A typical Monday

So this Monday we did our phrase of the week, which was A+ this week. I thought they would really enjoy learning some "text" language, but it really confused them. Oh well. We'll go on to something else next week. Then, we went over prepositions again and then talked about their weekends. I'm finding that it's really hard to blog at the end of the day because the last two classes of the day are KILLERS for me. They are so draining and take up so much classroom management that I just don't have a lot of good things to say at the end of the day. I think I'll try blogging in the middle of the day...

2 comments:

  1. Wow...do I get that! My period 7 class takes the energy (especially on the days that one particular kid is there--when he's not, I can teach easily).

    I started blogging in the middle of the day after my "easier" classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged earlier today and it went much better. My morning classes are 8th graders and they are so excited to learn. We have some really good conversations...

    ReplyDelete